The benefits of Οlive Οilnatans
Nature generously offers us its ingredients. They in turn participate in the creation of products that take care of our health and beauty!
Let’s start with olive oil, which is abundant in our country and is of excellent quality and let’s see how it contributes to skin care.
- The high levels of vitamin K and the trace elements (potassium, sodium, calcium, iron, copper, selenium, zinc) it contains, are beneficial for the skin.
- It is rich in antioxidants and iron that strengthen hair.
- Polyphenols and vitamin E protect the skin from premature aging. Vitamin E promotes the production of elastin and collagen, inhibits ultraviolet radiation and protects against oxidation.
- Rich in Ω3 and Ω6 fatty acids. It protects the membrane of the cells from the loss of water through the cell and prevents the entry of toxins from the skin.
- Rich in vitamins, it nourishes the skin and contributes to the healthy growth of the skin.
- It contains amino acids, which are important components of the normal moisturizing factor of the skin. They are essential for maintaining the normal metabolic activity of cells. This is because they are involved in the synthesis of collagen, elastin and keratin.
That’s why olive oil is increasingly used in face, body and hair care products. Most Greek natural products use pure, virgin, Greek olive oil.